Sunday, November 26, 2017

Dunkin Donuts - 1510 W Main St, Lewisville, TX 75067

We had a bit of a controversy on this one.  I (Lenny) loved it.  I (Benny) not so much.  Here is the story behind the controversy.

Overall Rating:  Lenny - 10 (out of 10 with 10 being the highest);  Benny (5 out of 10)

Lenny - I ordered a Cold Brew Pumpkin Iced Coffee which was delish!  The customer service was on point.  We had a very nice lady who took care of us.  This was my first time to go to Dunkin Donuts and it was a great first experience for me. 

Benny - I had a Latte and it was good, not great.  The server at the store was really nice.  She joked with us and was very personable.

Coffee Rating:  Lenny - 10 (out of 10 with 10 being the highest);  Benny - 5 (out of 10)

Lenny - For my coffee, I preferred something sweet and that reminded me of fall.   The coffee I had did exactly that.  I recommend Dunkin Donut's Cold Brew Iced Coffee to everyone especially if you're looking for something seasonal.

Benny - My Latte was just okay.  To me, Dunkin Donuts coffee is just average.  Not too flavorful and a bit overly milky and sweet.

Ambiance Rating:  Lenny - 10 (out of 10 with 10 being the highest);  Benny - 5 (out of 10)

Lenny - Dunkin Donuts is very bright inside.  Customer service was good and we had a very nice chat with our server.

Benny - Dunkin Donuts doesn't have the ambiance of a coffee shop, local or chain.  It has the feel of more of a donut shop.  They did have a wooden laminate flooring that was a bit better than your typical Dunkin Donuts.  The lady at the counter was super nice and this is what took the Ambiance Rating for me from a 3 to a 5.  She was a real sweetheart.


No comments:

Post a Comment